Friday, February 3, 2017

Friday post - February 3, 2017 - Blog

What did you do this week?
.

    1. Tell me what you did this week
    • I learned how to use HTML coding
    • I learned how to place things in certain places on my blog
    • I learned how to search for animated and transparent images
    • I learned how to make the transparency of my animated pictures show using CSS
    • I learned to change the background colour and photo
    • I learned to upload photos to blogspot
    • I learned how to put links into text
    2. What are the titles of the assignments you have posted? including today
    • First Post
    • Predicted Grade
    • What I want to learn in IT
    • Groundhog Day
    • Friday post February 3, 2017 - Blog
    What did you learn?

    1. I learned how to use HTML coding on my website. You do this by clicking HTML on the post page, put an opening statement at the beginning of where you want the HTML effect to begin, and a closing statement to end, such as the HTML I used to make this section orange
    2. I learned to put links in my blog, which you do by clicking "Link" at the top of your post while highlighting a piece of text. You then put the link to whatever website you want in the link spot.

    3. I learned to search for transparent GIFs on google, which you do by clicking on tools. In the "type" menu, select "animated", and in "colour", select "transparent"

    No comments:

    Post a Comment