Friday, February 17, 2017

Friday Post - February 17, 2017 - Pivot

Tips and Tricks

Name three Keyboard shortcuts and explain what they do.



  • Spacebar creates a new frame
  • P plays the animation
  • S stops the animation after you have started watching it


  • Solve these

    I downloaded the following image: soccerball.jpg but I it will not load in as a sprite. 
    Why NOT?


    Aside from this image not being transparent, you can not load jpegs as sprites in Pivot Animator (.jpg is a jpeg file).

    I want the animation dimensions to be Width 900 Height 450 then loaded a background image: height 200 width 200.

    This warning pops up:




    What happens when I choose Yes?
    If you choose "yes", the dimensions of your entire animation will be changed to 200x200.
    What happens if I choose NO?
    If you choose "no", the image will be scaled to fit the width of the animation, changing it to 900x900 and cutting off the bottom 450 pixels. This was the case for me in the first 10 frames for my volleyball animation.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment